November 18, 2006
Stroopies
So today was the old ICHS bazaar. I'm just a little nostalgic and just had to go. I guess I remember being there all day, playing games, eating dutch food (YUM) watching movies and hanging out with your friends from school. Well Janessa and I went and I realized it isn't all that much fun. We quickly walked past all the tables and didn't buy anything. I did have to have a bit of lunch with stompot and sausage and croquettes (they are to die for!). And of course we had to stop by the "dutch" store for chocolate sprinkles and stroopies ( you know those dutch cookies with the syrup inside). It's funny because I can go to the store and buy these anytime but I just don't because you only buy them at the school bazaar. So our trip took us a whole 45 minutes and there was no one from my graduating class there. I guess they are just too cool for school and I'm a loser still wanting to have so much fun at the bazaar. We JJ and I did have lots of fun anyways and ate too many stroopies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sucker... although, I"m a little jealous about the croquettes!!
bethany--i would have been there at the bazaar with you to lie on the gymnastic matts and watch movies and play the grab bag game with you.
i miss it. sometimes i wonder if it was as crappy as it is now when you were youngins, or if we were just blinded by the colors and the lights when we were young and din't realize...
I didn't know it was on! I was talking to someone at work today about Stroopies... YUM!
Post a Comment