June 16, 2011

Picking the Good Stuff.

I'm watching my daughter pick every last strawberry out of my spinach salad and eat them. It's not supper yet, but I put my fruity salad on the table in preparation for supper and she spotted them. I"m so glad when I see her at her young age like good and nutritious food. Did she just ask me 10 minutes ago for some chocolate chips....yes. But after a no from mom she looked on for the next best thing.

I hope I can model and teach the importance of good life choices and that my children will follow suit.

Jeff loved my homemade bread. I think this recipe is a keeper but I will  definately try some others over the next months.

Family pictures tomorrow, I hope I look pregnant enough and not just chubby. I hope we all smile and the photographer is able to catch some wonderful moments on film. I love my family and want it to show for the world to see.

My daughter's just informed me that "the strawberries are all done", I'd better go get some more.

No comments: