October 11, 2012

Cha, cha, cha , Changes!

Yup, I feel like that pretty much sums it up. Matthias turned one, I'm back to work orientating for 2 different casual jobs, Jeff is home with the kids more, cooking and all that fun stuff, Jil has started pre-school and dance class, new (to us) vehicle that will come in handy with our conflicting schedules, and Matthias is offically weaned (much to my sadness and with completely different emotions as when I weaned Jil, that is a whole other post!) Oh and this is just in addition to our regular stuff like Jeff's job, church commitments, house work, taking care of 10 cats (adorable by the way) and trying to find time for family and friends. Thankfully it is only for a season, once my orientation is done in a few months I'll be able to pick up my 3ish shifts a month and have the best of all worlds. Wish us luck and if you don't hear much on the blog it cuz it's a little bit crazy!


Speaking of crazy, a few pics from our little guys first birthday party!

1 comment:

The Beer Family said...

We love you guys!! I pray things are beginning to settle down for you.