
This weekend was so great. Jeff and I finally were able to get away for our anniversary (the big #2) and went to Kalispell and Whitefish for some camping. We got this cute little cabin to stay in and our camp ground had all kinds of stuff to do including a hot tub and petting zoo!
We did all sorts of things including hiking, checking out nature, shopping and of course watching the hockey games (Oilers are up 2-0!!)
During our time in the states, we came to realize that Americans are funny people. We saw a bunch of stuff that we would never see in Canada. One of my favourites was a cross walk sign that stated "Stop when cross walk is occupied". No, I was just going to run them over! I don't understand. Then on our way home we found this exhibit.We decided we couldn't pass it up so we went in. It was a real life Jurrasic Park. We just drove around and looked at black and grizzly bears. It was so crazy but quite the adventure.
We had a wonderful weekend mostly just because we could spend it together. Jeff is not only my husband but my best friend. I'm incredibly blessed to have a man like him.
2 comments:
BETH!! I found your blog!! I hope that you guys had a great weekend! The pictures look like a lot of fun. Perhaps we should hang out at the up coming wedding:) OR BEFORE THAT!!?!
EMILY
Hi Emily,
I actually just found your blog too but I need to figure out how to add you to my contacts list. We must hang out...very, very soon!!
Post a Comment