May 25, 2006

Zombie

Over the last few days I've been working a couple night shifts at the hospital and I've realized I'm such a baby and have such a difficult time rebounding from these.I go to bed right after but I still feel like a zombie after I wake up and sort of fly on auto pilot for the rest of the day. Then when it's night I can't sleep and I keep Jeff up. These sort of shifts just are so unnatural for the human species to work. We are meant to sleep during the night time! Well, I did know what I was getting myself into when I signed up for this wonderful career of nursing but I didn't think it would mess up my body like this. I'm going back to bed.

2 comments:

Kathlyn D said...

bethany beer has a blog. and i am a contact. YAY! we do have to hang out, ANY TIME... i am free after 4. but with your crazy night shifts, i don't know when you will be able to!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear- I am not looking forward to that.