Hey all,
We just got home from a fantastic time in Edmonton with the youth group. We arrived at a local church which was huge!! Great place to play sardines in, we played one round in over half an hour! We watch movies and the guys having a wrestling match. On Saturday we spent the entire day at West Ed Mall. We shopped, went in the water park for hours and of course had to try and find a restaurant that was playing the game. It wasn't that hard since everyone was cheering for edmonton. Funny though, we saw a guy walking in the mall wearing a Carolina Hurricans jersey. I'm very surprised that we didn't see him lying dead in one of the fountains! But in true oiler fashion we won and just have 3 more games till we bring home the cup. The drive home was also great as everyone was so tired they mostly slept but we still had some time for talking and laughing and just acting crazy. Youth just seem to keep you feeling young! presently I should be studying for my exam tomorrow but it true Bethany fashion I do everything else I possibly can before I do what really needs to get done. I'll hopefully post pictures later!
No comments:
Post a Comment