Some days I feel that the world... or at least my world is changing too fast. A few changes and unexpected bumps in the road I can handle but lately things seem to be getting out of hand. I wish things could just stop changing and that I could just relax and not worry about the next big change that will be happening. I want life to be predictable... not forever but even just for a little while would be nice for a change. But I suppose I need to work on just trusting that all of these changes are for a reason and that God won't give Jeff and I any more than we can handle (although some days I don't feel this way AT ALL). Well, enough of me whining.
This weekend is our final weekend with the youth group that we run and we are going to West Edmonton Mall. I know we are going to have a blast and hopefully become part of a riot when Edmonton finally wins a game in the series!
Love you all,
Bethany
1 comment:
Beth, if life was predicable it would BORING!!! Although maybe boring is what we all need some time. Hang in there because God for sure will get you through.
PS> Double date some time for sure!!
Post a Comment