I'm tired and my back hurts. Latest project is renovating our house. We really needed new floors, especially where we had lovely grey tile in our living room. I've been trying to scrape tile glue off so we can lay some carpet. The house has a layer of grime EVERYWHERE from hammering out the tile. Everything is gross but I'm hoping that it will all be worth it in the long run.
Isn't it funny how when you have lots to do... you get even more to do. I didn't get called for work for almost a week and now when I need to finish the house and a homework assignment I get called and am working more but have yet to finish the rest.
But on an exciting note, tomorrow a bunch of other nurses and I are in the Relay for Life to raise money for cancer research. We get to stay up all night, hang out and walk/run. I'm sure we will have so much fun and best of all our colour that our team is is pink! I love pink.
1 comment:
pink! you lucky duck!
i hope you had fun. it was nice seeing you at the wedding, although it was brief.
Post a Comment