July 20, 2006

Flowers and Puppies

So last night was so much fun. The concert was great and it was nice to be able to dance and laugh with Jeff as well as make fun of drunk people. Stabilo put on a great concert. When we saw them in Calgary the played Rocky Raccoon by the Beatles which was so sweet... my two favorite bands rolled into one. But they didn't have time and really they should be showing off their own music but it would have made my day.
Other than that, I'm just waiting for the phone to call to go to work. Being casual can have it's benefits like today is my third day off in a row but then I mostly end up working weekends. ON the other hand I rarely put in full time. One pay period I did work full time and I was so tired. I now have gained so much respect for Jeff as he works full time every week at a job that he doesn't like at all. Plus he's been there for two and a half years. His determination and hard work ethic amaze me as he provides for us. I just pray that as soon as I'm done school he will find the job of his dreams because he sure does deserve it.
I've also been amazing myself. I planted flowers in my dirt in the back yard and some have miraculously have stared to grow! I feel like a gardener. Even though a few have died already it has not deterred my enthusiasm.
Lastly I have picture of the puppy. I'm ready to kill him. He's already tried to rip up our brand new carpet, he's torn up lino in the bathroom, chewed the crap out of our plunger handle and peed in the house once. He has now become an outside dog for the remainder of his stay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

outside dog-good, chewing carpet-bad!

Anonymous said...

Awww.. You guys dance at concerts too!! GREAT!!!!