Hey Beth, its crazy how randomly clicking on blogging contacts can bring you to someone you know.. I'm so glad you love married life, and I hope that puppy starts behaving soon!
BETH!!! You totally have a blog, and I totally found it!! (Thru Becky) Sweet! Another one Ill have to keep checkin. I start nursing in September! Yay!!! I also miss volleyball a lot, are you and Jeff gonna play in that league again? Perhaps I will play... take care beth!!
3 comments:
Hey Beth, its crazy how randomly clicking on blogging contacts can bring you to someone you know.. I'm so glad you love married life, and I hope that puppy starts behaving soon!
P.S. We should hang out.
BETH!!! You totally have a blog, and I totally found it!! (Thru Becky) Sweet! Another one Ill have to keep checkin. I start nursing in September! Yay!!! I also miss volleyball a lot, are you and Jeff gonna play in that league again? Perhaps I will play...
take care beth!!
~alex
Maybe you should just let the dog outside "accidently"
Post a Comment