July 15, 2006

Nothing much.

So...life right now isn't all that interesting. I realized this when the highlight of my week was receiving our new garbage can from the city. You know, the big plastic one that the special truck picks up with this arm and dumps into the truck. Yes, once again technology is replacing humans. Isn't it wonderful? I suppose that this week should be interesting. I'm working this weekend and that always leaves me with fun and interesting stories and Jeff and I are taking care of his mom's dog Cooper. He's crazy and has too much energy. How will I ever be able to be a mom to a bunch of kids when I can't even keep up to a dog. Everyone ... when I do get pregnant... pray for me because I'll need the extra help! Speaking of prego... I went to my friend Kristi's baby shower. She's having a baby girl and it's so exciting. She's going to be such a great mom and she's so cute. We went swimming and Kristi wore her bikini. I think it is so awesome when pregnant women aren't afraid to show their belly. Anyways enough baby talk.

1 comment:

Kathlyn D said...

no. not enough baby talk.
i will babysit your baby anytime. for free.
and i will teach the baby to call me auntie katy. (even though i won't really be her aunt)!
mwa hahaha