July 09, 2006

Operas

A few months ago Jeff told me that I had to make sure that I booked July 7th off of work because he had a surprise for me. Well I asked so many times what it was and he would never tell me. Well, it ended up that Jeff got tickets for us to go to Calgary to see The Phantom of the Opera! I was so excited because I'd never seen it before but I love the sound track and the movie. Plus my husband HATED the movie and I would have never guessed in a million years that he would do this for me. He is so thoughtful and wonderful. Anyways the play was amazing and absolutely perfect. The singing, acting, sets... it all was what I hoped for and more. I think I am totally hooked on live performances! It was also a good trip because I actually drove in Calgary which I'm terrified of but I've decided I need to face my fears! Anyways, in the end Jeff actually liked the play a lot and we both had a great evening!

1 comment:

Kathlyn D said...

ya! awesome!
i had fun last night...
thanks for liking my blog.