July 25, 2006
Table for sale
Yesterday, Jeff and I went and found new lino to put in our two bathrooms. It was quite the exciting event as those bathroom need new flooring so bad. As you all know the downstairs bathroom was demolished by Cooper the dog and the upstairs bathroom has looked like someone stabbed the lino repeatedly since we have owned the house. But alas, I found out the lino can't be put in until Aug 14 becuase the company we hired can't do it until then. Sigh... So we can't get the upstairs toilet put back in until after that and the house will just remain a little messy. I just like to get things done and I guess that renovating has taught me to just be a little more patient. I think it as also made me just relax a bit more about the appearance of my home. I like to be neat and organized but I should just give it up for now because it is just not working. Right now Jeff and I are sleeping in the basement becuase it is just too hot upstairs and our living room has our old kitchen table in it. my house is just in disarray. Oh if anyone wants our old kitchen table let me know. we are trying to get rid of it! Anyways, bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
bethy!! i'll take ure table for when i move out! don't give it away! can i have it for freee?
hehe...missin u see u soon
luv jj
Post a Comment