August 19, 2006
Schools OUT!
I am just so excited because my summer class is finished! I didn't realize how excited i was until I handed in that final exam, stepped out the door and couldn't stop smiling. What a relief. Now I'll be able to have a lighter course load in the fall and hopefully learn all the many nursing skills and knowledge that I need in order to graduate and actually be a good nurse. I've realized that there is so much to know and I feel so inadequate the majority of the time. So I suppose I'll just keep on learning for probably the rest of my life but thats not a bad thing. So from now until Sept 11 when I start school again I'll just be working my tail off and cleaning my house once the lino is in, which will be Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so pumped about that lino eh? Congrats on being done!!! See you in class- Don't forget to sign up on Monday- Not that you would.
Post a Comment