August 23, 2006
Leaks and toilets
On Sunday I suddenely got violently sick! It was unreal how much one person can throw up and i was so disgusted.To top it all off I had a scheduled shift at the hospital which never happens and I had to call in sick. That's happened twice now and I've been sick only twice since the spring semester has been finished. But now I'm really turned off food and it is such a chore to actually eat something. I'm sure it won't last for long though because I'm a foodacholic. Exciting news, we finally got our brand new WHITE toilet and sink in our bathroom and our beautiful non gray lino as well. But the down stairs toilet is continuing to lead. Apparently old toilets don't seal as well after you take them off. I'm feeling like a handy man now that Justin, my brother in law showed me how to remove a toilet and not make a mess but I'm still no good at replacing anything. Demolishing things is always more fun and a lot more quick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Old houses suck. In the past month we have had to fix all the electical in our house (it was very unsafe), the air conditioning, some plumbing, not to mention completely renovating the basement... Fun times! I feel for you. At least this isn't technically our house and my dad has been doing most of the work!
Post a Comment