
I've realized that I am such a lucky girl. My husband in so domestic and I LOVE it. On Saturdays I generally do a few hours of homework while Jeff plays his X-box and then for an hour we go nuts and clean the house. Well this saturday was a real treat because while I was doing homework Jeff did all the dishes (there was a large stack from the week), tidied the whole kitchen and dining area (where we throw all kinds of crap like mail, homework, dishes, etc), put in a few loads of laundry ( which I later folded but I have forbid Jeff to fold laundry, not one of his many talents), and he took away a car load of recycling (I'm trying to save the earth!). Well, let me brag further by saying Jeff can also cook! Yesterday, we had steak with pasta (I've never heard of that) with garlic toast, veggies and raspberries with ice cream for dessert. I don't know but a meal always tastes better when someone else has cooked it! I have the greatest man ever! He's my everyday hero!
No comments:
Post a Comment