Well, today I feel so great because I finally did some house work. Jeff is so great and helped me out so much as well. Since school has started I haven't even cleaned my bathroom...gross! But we got to it and did bathrooms, dusted, vacuumed, I did laundry, dishes and I've even done some homework today! I love to feel like I've accomplished something and now my house is clean!! Well, at least for a few days but it was worth it!
Who ever reads this I just also want to ask for you guys to pray for my grandpa, he's just been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. His CT scan came back saying that it hasn't spread yet which is wonderful new... meaning he can go for surgery to remove the cancer and his esophagus. It's really a serious surgery. Pray for both my grandpa and grandma.
No comments:
Post a Comment