
Merry Christmas everyone! I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone already and I guess so has the new year! Jeff and I had a great Christmas and finally had a little bit of time to relax and have some fun!

Here is our Christmas tree! Yes it is real and yes I have lots of pine needles on my floor. I greatly debated getting a fake tree... They are just so much more full and actually are shaped properly. But Jeff would not hear of it. My family has always gone to the mountains and chopped down our own Christmas tree and Jeff said that we must continue the tradition and so we did. I don't think that we did all that bad considering that we spent an hour pushing the truck up a hill after it got stuck on shear ice! What an experience. I love my tree, with all the miss matched ornaments and the not quite proper shape with a few gaps here and there! Each ornament has special meaning to me and was given to Jeff or I by someone very special in our lives!

No Christmas is complete without taking advantage of the snow and going for a good ole tobogan ride! Jeff and I took a few of the youth out to the suger bowl for a good time!

My crazy siblings. Instead of gifts the Moermans put their money towards a few "Living Gifts" at Ten Thousand Villages or through World Vision and we took a trip to Calgary for some good food, a movie and ZOOLIGHTS!!

Here we are at the zoo! It was cold but absolutely beautiful... there were millions of lights.

They even had an ice sculptor... can you guess what he is making?

Janessa and I out in the cold at the zoo!

My mom and dad are awesome... and yes my dad is pretty much wearing a beaver on his head! Beaver...Beaver!

Well this is getting pretty long so I'll catch everyone up on New Years later! We hope you all had a very merry Christmas!
3 comments:
haha beaver...nice pics Beth. Thanks
Love Naph
Thanks Beth, we think our children are equally awesome
Love Mom
I didn't get around to seeing the Zoolights this year, but I'm glad to see you all had a good time. Oh, and I gave in a and got a fake tree on sale this year. Trust me, it just wasn't the same at all. Plus I don't have any crazy stories to share!
Post a Comment