March 20, 2007

Oh life, why must you torture me?

What a day yesterday was. I've just worked 6 12 hour night shifts and I got 4 hours of sleep this morning to go to the eye doctor. And yes I need glasses... again... . Right now I could cry at everything and anything. I suddenly become extremely emotional with no sleep and I feel crazy. Then Jeff gets screwed over by the dentist and I cried... actually I bawled. Oh well life has just been a little rough lately and I'm tired of it. I don't understand why God always seems to tell Jeff and I to wait. And then on top of it He seems to throw us curve balls. I would just like some answers sometimes so that we could carry on with life and be content. Maybe that's why he tells me to wait all the time and just be content with the waiting. Anyways this doesn't make sense.

The day did look up as I took a nice nap to clear my mind and try to feel normal again. I awoke with a kiss and my wonderful husband bringing me supper in bed! Yes supper in bed... it was delightful... everyone should try it! And then to top it off we took a stroll to 7-11 for a candy run. My man sure does know the way to my heart! Finally we returned home to watch Prison Break which is always fantastic while curling up with my honey on the couch. I guess the moral of the story is that life is always better with my husband by my side even if the rest of our life isn't going as planned.

No comments: