March 23, 2007
I had a lovely day today finishing up another stretch of a little work and a little clinical. I feel so uplifted today that even though I only have one week left of clinical and then I'm on my own a few of the doctors today paid me VERY nice compliments.... and doctors are not too quick to compliment a student so I feel quite good at the moment. I'm really nervous about being an actual nurse as being a student is a nice safety net and I feel really comfortable in this role. But even though I"ll be done I still don't have a job. Please pray for Jeff and I as we await news of a new job for Jeff. Pray for patience and also for me as I can't really apply for jobs until I know where we are moving. This is giving me a lot of anxiety as I'm a week away from finishing practicum and a month and one week away from being able to work as a grad nurse. I'm really frustrated and just wish I knew where to apply. I'm sure that life will work out but hey, I'm a type A personality that likes to have my life organized and planned out and living day by day drives me nuts!! What I would give for a personality change right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. I can hardly believe you are that close to being finished. I felt like it was just yesterday that we were in youth and you were telling me you had two years left!
I will certainly be praying for Jeff's job and that you two will get some answers to life questions really soon. I definitley know how frustrating it is to wait.
You're in my thoughts.
Post a Comment