May 29, 2007

So things are moving along pretty well. Jeff and I found out today that all the conditions on the sale of our house are removed so other than a signature for the lawyer our house is sold!! so now I'll just have to start packing but we have some time as the possession date in July 1... meaning I'll probably procrastinate until very close to then.

We also found a house that was listed privately in Pincher Creek and gave the family a call. They were just in the process of finding a realitor but hadn't put the house on the market yet. We made a mad dash to Pincher, looked at the house and already love it. It is very old and has LOTS of character. There are also many thing to fix on the 100+ year old house but it's all mainly cosmetic and will make for lots of fun summer projects for Jeff and I. The main hilarity of this home is that the owners have recently painted the exteriour.... orange....bright A and W orange. Oh and the trim is dark blue with some red and yellow accents. It's quite a sight and no one will miss finding it. So we'll hopefully put on offer on today and find out soon if we can call it our own. Again please pray that God sorts out our housing situation and thank you to all who already have been. I wish I could post a picture of it but if we buy it... don't worry I will.

Other than that I'm busy with work and Jeff starts June 3rd as well as taking a class from Briercrest and of course we are busy with soccer!! I hope it doesn't rain tonight.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Congrats Beth! I hope you get the house! And good luck with the move.