May 09, 2007

The Scoop

So Jeff and I have had an eventful past week or so. I finally decided to just apply on the medical floors so that at least I would have a job. In the mean time, the first baptist church in Pincher Creek offered Jeff a youth pastor position. After much praying and thinking Jeff accepted the offer. Therefore we need to move to pincher Creek. I've decided to keep my temporary position (which ends in September) and maybe apply casual in Pincher Creek. So I will be making good sized commutes each day or maybe staying in town when I have 5 night stretches to work. Please, please pray for us in this crazy time. We need to sell our house and find somewhere to live in Pincher. You wouldn't think it but Pincher Creek has a hot realestate market which is about as expensive as Lethbridge and very few houses. I mean right now there are two houses on the market that are in our price range. I don't think I will be able to be choosy about what sort of house we buy! But God has already answered many prayers about how this is all going to work out. Even though some of the answers are not ideal they have all been blessing and I'm learning to trust God with every move we make. He has been faithful and won't let us down now!

No comments: