June 29, 2007

We are officially moved. On Tuesday we moved all of our stuff into our new home. I hadn't seen our lovely orange beast for over a month and couldn't really remember what it looked like but I still love it as much as when we first saw it. We are finding more and more quirks wih the house and are prioritizing the renos that will need to be done but in all the house in old, beautiful and has lots of character. No cookie cutter house for us!! I've already spent a few ours in the yard with all the flowers trying to figure out what they are and how to care for them. There are also lots of weeds to be taken care of but I'm enjoying it so much. Hopefully I'll develop a bit of a green thumb. Other than that I've been working nights and Janessa graduated, she was so gorgeous.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

congratulations on the new house! That's so exciting. You will definitely have to post some pictures of it. David and I would love to find a nice old character home someday!

I'm so happy that things have fallen into place for you guys. Has Jeff started his job yet? How is it going?

We are doing good! It's really hot and really humid here, but we are having lots of fun! Cate IS totally growing like crazy. It's hard to believe! As I type this she is making lion sounds in her crib. haha.

TAlk to you soon!

Miriam said...

hey jeff and bethany!
hope pincher creek is treating you alright so far! God bless you guys. I'm glad he brought you to our church. It's going to be exciting to see what he does through both of you. Have an awesome weekend.

Miriam

(I found your blog thru louise and brian!)