July 25, 2007

Hey all, I know ... I've been a pathetic blogger lately. But honestly nothing really exciting has happened. The last week has been fairly boring and has been filled with work, work, work. I'm doing a crazy amount of nights (which are nothing but boring and my patients keep me on my toes!!) but nights leave me drained and I don't feel like doing much else other than sleep. I've been staying at my parents to save on gas and because I don't trust myself driving after no sleep. So I've been missing Jeff like crazy especially since he's been at camp councelling for the week. I'm amazed that I miss him like I do and he's pretty much all I think about. He truely is my best friend and I miss being able to tell him everything about my day and what I'm thinking and feeling. Man I miss him!! Anyways the house renos are underway and going very slowly because there is rarely anyone around to do them!! But to be honest I love painting and fixing up the house and look foward to doing it and bringing out "the handyman" in me.

Being in Pincher has been great so far. God has really blessed us in so many ways and has confirmed our move numerous times to us. It can be a little lonely but I think that once I"m working out there and are just around more we'll get to know a few more people. Also please pray for my job situation. my temporary position in Lethbridge end September 2 and I have already applied to the Pincher Creek Hospital. Pray that the online application system actually works for once and my application gets to the right people and that God will provide a job for me!

Also for anyone who doesn't know yet... Jeff and I are now uncle and aunt. Jeff's brother Nick and his wife Denea had a little boy, Liam and we LLOOVVEEE him so much. ( I was going to post pics but my computer is stupid). They are all amazing and wonderful and Jeff's other brother Ryan and his wife Amanda are expecting in January so more little guys are to come... super exciting.

Have a good one.

No comments: