so we are finally home from and incredible week in Mazatlan, Mexico!
We left on the 28th from Calgary.... it was such an early morning! But it was worth it!
Arriving in Mazatlan we found out that the past few days and the next few were going to be the coldest it had been in January in 60 years!! Well it was 25 degrees but definately not bikini weather for me.
The first night we took the city bus, which is always an experience to the central market. It was also a meat market, yum pig heads and my blonde little sister sure did get some Mexican attention!! On the way back to the hotel we took one of the red trucks with a few seats in the back with a topper. These would not meet Canadian safety standards.
The next few days included trips to stone island, making dad go parasailing, laying on the beach, going to the market and walking tons!
One of the biggest highlights of the trip was the canopy tour on zip lines. We had so much fun and it was beautiful. Mostly it was so wonderful to spend relaxing time with Jeff and my family. My biggest stress in life was where I was going to soak up some sun! Anyways here are a few pictures but i have lots on facebook so check it out there! 







1 comment:
Bethany!
I didn't realize it had been so long since I checked your blog-I just saw this post today! Your trip looks soo nice-what a nice getaway for you two! We'll be back in AB in mid-March, so I'll see you pretty soon!
Thanks for the post dedicated just to me :)
Post a Comment