December 09, 2007

I am so disappointed. The yearly hunt is called off and I will not be getting a Christmas tree. I know, I know, what a terrible thing at Christmas time. But realistically we just won't be around very much and we would have to take the tree down on Christmas Eve anyways (because we are going to MEXICO!!). So enough complaining I will just have to be satisfied with my smelly pine cones.... and I know Jeff, pine cones don't usually smell like cinnamon and cloves but I don't care. I love them anyways.

2 comments:

David said...

Okay, so not having a Christmas tree is a little sad----but you are going to Mexico??!! Fill me in! Is it just you and Jeff?
If I don't hear from you before, then have a good trip!

~Carmen

Carmen said...

Okay Beth, I know you're home and I'm waiting for pictures from your trip!! :)
Hope you had a great time!