February 20, 2008
I have a feeling that work just gets in the way of my life! Don't get me wrong, I like my job but I'm starting to feel like I live at the hospital. Today is my one and only day off all week... a full 24 hours....great. Tomorrow is technically work but it's learning fair so I basically sit there and then have a first aid class. Until our trip to Campbell River I don't have more than one day off at a time... what is up with that? And while I'm complaining I'll have everyone know that working nights literally kills you. Seriously, there have been studies done. If you haven't done it before you just can't know how terrible it is. Yes, I still get about 6 hours of sleep during the day but it's just not the same. Then I feel iritable and then I write crabby blogs like this one. Thanks for letting me rant! Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwww Beth...I hope things get a little bit more cheery for you. Make sure you do make enough time for yourself though so you don't wear out! Rant all you want...I like reading your blog!
Post a Comment