well, we're home from our amazing trip to Campbell River to see Jeff's brother Ryan, his wife Amanda and meet their new son and our new nephew Keenan! It was such a relaxing time just hanging out with them, seeing the town, and getting to cuddle with our newest nephew. He is a gorgeous little man!
As you can see from the next picture, our family is obsessed with soccer and they all start soccer practice young.

the best part was probably the fire on the beach. Who else gets to say they had a bonfire on the beach in early March. but sadly I have no pictures of it becuase I was too busy taking pictures of Keenan.

I miss him and his parents already. I also miss the flowe

rs that are blooming out on the island!


1 comment:
Aww...cute Beth. And I must say Jeff looks pretty good with a baby in his arms!! :)
Post a Comment