September 15, 2008

Yeah, Yeah

Ok already...I know I suck at this blogging stuff and it's been forever since I updated the world with the happenings at the Beer house! The first and most important news is that Soccer Player #1 is on it's way!! We are expecting this new arrival December 25th and are so excited to meet this little person! Here are a few pics of my slowly growing tummy.

13 weeks

19 weeks22 weeks23 weeks

The las few are taken in England and France... yet that is the mediteranean sea that I am in!! We had a great time and saw so much stuff and ate lots of gelato!! we miss is already but it is good to be home!

1 comment:

Kathlyn D said...

woohoo Little One! can't wait to meet her! I'll have to drop something off at christmas time.

what a perfect gift for you two.