August 24, 2011

We move ton Friday from our quite little town to an even quiter, littler country house next to the church jeff got a job at. I'm nervous and incredibly excited to bring my little girl to a country home to raise her in and to bring out little boy home from the hospital to this little piece of paradise.

It's been  hard to say goodbye to certain people, we've made some incredible friends here and I will miss them dearly. I don't think I really open up to people quickly and pray that new friends come easily in our new community.

I've decided to start potty training after the move but my little girl is a stubborn one and i'm so scared that she will never decide to use the toilet but I'm learning that this stubborness will be amazing once transformed into perserverance and determination... it's just difficult when  you're 2 1/2. Why does parenting need to be so competative? I'm tired of hearing of your 18 month old that is already potty trained...

Our house has still not sold but I'm learning more and more to trust God with our needs. The constant in my life is that he will provide.

Jeff has been amazing these last few months. I'm sure he can't wait to have his normal wife back. He has handled this round of pregnancy hormones and emotions like a champ. Lots of hugs and reassurance has gotten me through lots of moments. How I love this man.

5 weeks to go till I meet our new addition to our family. I can wait to kiss his little face, stroke his soft cheeks and drink in that smell that only a newborn can have. We have longed for another child and we are blessed that he will soon be here. Although I'm a little sad that Jil and I will not have as much time and special moments just the two of us. I know things will change and that she is going to be an amazing big sister but having another child makes me realize how big she actually is and how fast my time with her is going. She is so precious. Her lastest is telling Jeff and I all the exciting things that have happened to her, seeing a bear in Waterton, the dog that ate her slurpee, seeing the giraffes, zebras and fighting monkeys at the zoo. She knows how to have a good time and to get everyone else to have a good time with her.

Sometimes i wish i could just slow life down, to enjoy it more and remember every last detail.

No comments: