January 27, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Wow, I'm a brutal blogger, but hopefully that means I'm too busy living life to sit and write about it! I just want to quick show everyone the precious boy that entered our life on October 2, 2011 after being overdue for 8 days. Thanks again to every single doctor that told me i would definately be early with this one. As a nurse I knew that was a sure fire way to ensure i would be over due.
Look at that face though... he was definatly worth the wait! Here he is 3 months old and smiling like crazy. Some mornings it's that smile that keeps me going.

Jil is an amazing big sister. She is so kind and caring to this little guy it melts myheart on muliple occasions. Like now, I'm typing, Matthias is crying and she is talking to him through the crib slats to calm him down. And it's working. I pray that Jil and Matthias will always love each other the way that they do now. Hope this ties anyone over until next time.

Oh i was reading back and so far, I have only bought one loaf of bread since by resolution and that was because I was not going to bake 2 days before moving! And I must say, my bread is amazing, ask my husband!

No comments: