February 16, 2012

Sista Time!

Yup, that's right, my sisters came for a visit last weekend! And Zander came too! Love that little boy to pieces. Jil had fun with them all too although she is still learning that just because someone else has a toy does not mean that she needs to immediately snatch it away! Hopefully she'll learn soon but then again I still have trouble being content at times so why would see be any different!
We had some awesome wagon rides around the yard and to see the neighbours cows!
Check out this cool dude smartie! ( My sister didn't know what I meant when I said that, do you know? Think purple smarties with sunglasses!)
20 pictures and 17 readjustments of one child or another this is what I came up with. 2 out of 3 happy is pretty good and you can see all their faces... success!

We were hoping for a sister picture but the kids did not want to be put down!
The highlight of the visit was our animal tour for Zander especially the sheep and lambs... so adorable I thought Janessa was going to steal one and take it home with her! Of course we forgot the camera! sorry no photo evidence!

I sure loved having my family here with us, I wish we lived closer to them all! Muah! Love you!

No comments: