February 14, 2012

Getting things straight.

Just had a few thought about today, valentine's day. I've been thinking and planning little things for my hubby and my children for today for weeks. I love them and I want to show them that I love them through my actions.

On the other hand, it has sort of been tormenting me. I don't think that much about God and I don't regularly think of ways of showing Him that I love Him. Why? I don't know yet, maybe since i can't see him or get a physical hug or words of affirmation from Him it is easier to put Him on the back burner. I want that to change though.I need that to change. I need to show love from the outpouring of my love from my relationship with God my Father. He needs to be number one and daily I fail.

Yet, each day is new and today I will strive to know Him more. Lamentation 3: 22-26. I want to seek Him and praise Him because if it were not for Him I would not have all the things that I am loving on today. So Thank You! I Love You! And I Thank You for all the things in my life that make this day, Valentine's Day so special!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for that Beth! I needed that reminder too! BTW...loving checking up on your super cute family!