March 18, 2012

New Pictures.... mostly for Opa and Oma!


Here's our happy little boy who is finally sleep better at night. It makes me feel like saying..."See! I TOLD you things would be nicer once we all got a little more sleep!" I love his gummy grin. Nothing better for a mommy to look at but he has been teething with a vengence and i think a tooth or two are on their way!
Another favorite stage that Matthias has entered is the grabby stage, particularily his feet. I love watching him suck on his toes!

Our little Jilly Bean is getting funnier by the day! Her lastest things are never wanting to be in front of the camera but rather behind it! Here is one she took of Matthias and me. Not bad.



 This is what I find EVERYWHERE around my house! In my bed, in Jil's bed, in Matthias' crib, on the couch, in the spare room bed, on the hope chest, on her floor in her room... EVERYWHERE! She is a very nurturing and caring girl and loves to put her stuffed animals for nap time.It is very cute and she is very particular of how the blanket is arranged. Not over their faces and no wrinkles. I often will find one or two tucked away beside her when I peek in on her once she's fallen asleep too.

One of the few pictures of her smiling. Loves having bath time with Matthias!


Walking to the mailbox at the end of our "lover's lane" driveway. Yes, she needed to bring her purse with her. She usually needs to bring her purse with her when we go out which means in the end I end up with my diaper bag and her purse (sometimes 2). Like I don't carry around enough stuff!?!
A little random but I guess that is pretty much how life has been going lately!

No comments: