September 13, 2006

Dumb, dumb, dumb

So, I'm dumb. This past weekend and you all know we took the youth group camping to Sylvan Lake and I was trying to hard to not forget any of the food or camping stuff that i totally forgot my camera. So if anyone is reading this and has pictures of the weekend...please send them to me! But we had an awesome time playing volleyball, sitting on the beach, swimming in the freezing water, playing cards, go carts, hiking and sitting around the camp fire.

Of course there are always things that go unexpectedly on youth trips. First of all we were stuck in traffic for 2 hours in calgary because of a huge accident on deerfoot but thank goodness we were quite far behind it. Plus we had a pretty fun time anyways and our drivers were so amazing... I would have been freaking out... well I probably was anyways. then we went to the sylvan lake waterslide on the Saturday and they were closed! There website said they were open until the end of September but it was wrong!! We still had a great time and in true CDCC fashion... it rained on Sunday morning. We haven't had one trip yet where it hasn't rained! Luckily it was only for the one morning!

No comments: