September 21, 2006

Happy Birthday

Well, my birthday isn't for another 3+ weeks but my wonderful husband Jeff surprised me early with my gift. Since we've been married I told Jeff that for his gift to me when we have babies I really want a rocking chair because all moms should have one. Well, I didn't really think he was listening but he got me a rocking chair for my birthday and it's not just any rocking chair...he made it himself! Right now he's working at a furniture manufacturing factory and he found the design and got one of the guys to help him make it. So now I have this gorgeous, solid oak rocking chair that my husband made for me. Now all we need is babies! Well, we're not working on it yet but maybe when I'm done school.


Speaking of school, I'm already tired of it even thought it's been going well so far. I'm in a regular nursing class learning about management isues, I have an addictions class which is so interesting and I'll learn a lot and then clinical will start on October 4 and I'll be in cardston with home care. I haven't really had a community rotation so I'm sure I'll learn tons.

Me tired of doing homework.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! thats my sweater!! haha ...ure sexy hunnie!!!