September 06, 2006

Finally a weekend.

Since I worked the entire long weekend, I decided to take yesterday and today off as a replacement even though I felt really guilty about it. I think that people will think I'm lazy because I didn't work today or yesterday because after all we DID just have a long weekend but in reality I didn't. I worked a few nights and felt like I was goin to die afterwards... I didn't eat when I got home or wake up to eat at lunch and felt so nauseated for the rest of the day! Yuck! So I've learnt my lesson and should pull my act together. I'm also very excited because this weekend we start youth with our campout weekend. Jeff and I did the grocery shopping tonight and packed up the trailer a bit. I'm so excited because I haven't been camping since the May long weekend (because I work every weekend) and I wanted to go camping lots the year, which didn't happen. But at least I can relax this weekend and have so much fun with the youth. I love those guys so much and they are absolutely great. This trip is going to be sweet. We are going to Sylan Lake and doing all kinds of fun stuff there. I'll post pictures when we get back.

No comments: