October 03, 2006

Wedding Bells


This vase tipped over just as Denea was given away, and got the paper all wet! Amanda was sad that all her hard work got blown away.
The boys and Sheldon posing.
Amanda and Ryan were able to come from the island. We had lots of fun together. Amanda and I got a little lost driving back to our hotel the one night but still had a good time!
Me and my sexy honey!
The wedding was beautiful, especially the bride and the flowers (Amanda, Mom, Grandma, Paula and I did them!) I had to do the bouquets and was stressed out, but I think they looked nice. I think my new calling in life is a florist! Forget nursing!
Now we are happy to be home and need some time to recover...and catch up on homework. But of course now I'm procrastinating and blogging my homework day away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful bow on those flowers Beth!