October 13, 2006
Home Care
Wow, has this week ever been crazy. I have no idea how I'm going to finish this semester. I finally had a full week of clinical well Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I'm out in Cardston doing Home Care and I really enjoy it. In a rural town we get to do a lot more hands on and actually seeing clients rather than just paperwork. but i'm not enjoying the getting up at 5am to get there on time! I'm feeling super sleep deprived. Plus I have all my stinking homework to do and haven't even started my one paper! Then of course work wants me to come in all weekend...no way am I doing that! Well, I just want to ask everyone one reading this to pray for Jeff and I and our future. There will be lots of changes coming up again this year with jobs and where in the world we end up. Pray that Jeff finds the right job in the right place. Have a great weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Will be praying for you!!!
Post a Comment