Finally, the weekend has arrived. During the week I feel so crazy and exhausted that I don't get any of my homework done. Wed, Thur, Fri I just want to come home, eat and watch whatever addicting TV show that there is on that night, but I ususally end up dozing off anyways. Why do I get so tired when all I really do all day is drive and visit clients in their homes. I don't understand but my only guess is that I hate driving and I do it for at least 2 hours a day and then for the majority of my clinical day. It is crazy how far the Cardston home care nurses drive. On Thursday, we were only 10 minutes away from Pincher Creek and we went to a bunch of different Hutterite colonies. It was pretty cool but still too much driving!
But, it's the weekend, time for homework, relaxing and soccer! I guess I also need to deal with work calling every hour too but right now I'm just hanging on to sanity without having to go to work at the moment.
Okay, I need to get back to some paper writing. This year will go on forever, it feels like! Have a good one!
Bethany
No comments:
Post a Comment