April 29, 2007
I'm alive
Sorry that posts have been so few and far between. To be honest there is just not a lot going on right now. Jeff is still waiting about youth pastor positions. we are really no closer to knowing where we are supposed to be than the last time I posted... which was almost a month ago! We are remaining patient and relying on God to direct us and provide for us. It is trying at times but God continues to provide for our every need. I have been hired on the medical floors of the hospital as a graduate nurse and begin orientation on Wednesday! It is exciting to finally be making money but it's scary to have so much responsibility. I pray each day that God gives me the knowledge and clarity of mind to make the right decisions for my patients. Other than that we are just hanging out in lethbridge, having fun and waiting. Jeff has also had an array of jobs over the past month including.... selling vacuums... I mean "cleaning systems", making boxes ( that was short lived) and presently deliverying anything and everything you can image. This last one has an added perk. Each time I enter our lovely car I think that there is a nice pizza in the backseat. I love pizza smell!! I think the past month as been a humbling experience for both of us but as long as our bills keep on getting paid I don't think I should complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Beth,
that's so exciting that you are done school and you are finally a grad nurse! Yay for that. Brad just got accepted to UofL so we are probably going to be moving back....It's exciting though. Three more weeks and we are married! So are you guys coming? I need to know pretty quick, so let me know. It'd be awesome to have you there, but I understand if you can't. Alright, well good luck with your job. talk to you later
cait
Post a Comment