Carpet, carpet, carpet. The other day Jeff ripped out the carpet in the upstairs bedrooms. Yes it was gross and stained... what I call mystery stains... they are very bad, especially when you come home from work with a mystery stain... just think about it! Anyways the carpet is gone but now I need something else to go there which is why I had to go carpet shopping today. I know very little about the carpet world and am afraid I"ll get hosed. I found one that I like but need the Jeff approval before I buy and I suppose the bank account approval as well. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully we do it soon so that we can move into afinished room and start on our bedroom! I'm tired of sleeping in a lilac purple with yellow wallpaper room. What are people thinking sometimes?!?!
ON a different and rather grosser note.... I saw the biggest poop ever today! My job is ridiculous.
2 comments:
Nice! I can't wait to see the pictures! If you need any advice on materials feel free to give me a call. 475-7676. You should paint while the carpet is out, that way you don't have to protect the floor, or worry about dripping on the carpet, especially new carpet. See if you can bring a sample home, because lighting can make such a difference... what looks beige in the showroom might look pink in your house. Just a thought.
Yikes. Paint is a good thing. Was it hard to cover up the kids' painting? Congrats on the poop sighting.. haha this one time in college my friends and I saw one that clogged the toilet and it was a monster.. So of course we documented it with a picture! haha If you are ever in Calgary give us a call, and you are more than welcome to stay at our place. Our rental house is becoming a hub for Lethbridge-ites coming to visit, and I love it.
Post a Comment