September 03, 2007

Last offical shift!!

So right now I'm in the middle of my last official shift in the Chinook Regional hospital. Although I'm excited to finally be offically in Pincher Creek I will really miss this place and the people I've worked with for the past two and a half years. I really love everyone here, the staff is amazing and I always leave with a smile on my face. I've grown so much here, personally and professionally. I've learnt lots of hard life lessons but have learnt so much and know that I will only continue to learn and grow where ever I am but this just feels like home. To all you 4Bers and 4Cers I love you guys and will remember my time here forever! You are all so wonderful and I will miss you and of course I will come to visit!

1 comment:

Kathlyn D said...

how is the big orange house? Are you enjoying just living in one house now and not having to travel all the time?

miss you.
love, katy