I've realized that it has been only a little while since i've posted anything and because of a few complaints thought I'd catch everyone up on our lives! Since the last post I've started work in Pincher Creek at the hospital and realized that I offically know nothing. Everything is different here and though many, many frustrations I've started to get into the swing of things and don't feel completely terrified to go to work. I've also gotten my toes wet in the areas of emergency and labor and delivery which are always interesting experiences.
I also noticed I haven't posted any pictures of my incredible nephew, Liam.


And this is Liam a few days ago, He's four months old already.
Jeff and I are also working on our house. It's 100 years old and in some real need for some updates. We decided to start upstairs with removing a few wall, painting, new carpet and redo the bathroom. Little progress has been made, mostly due to the lack of people in this town to do any work and also with Jeff being crazy busy with youth and school. he is really enjoying his work even though it can get stressful at time. There aren't alot of social things to do for a young married couple with no kids so our big date night is a nice walk to the post office to pick up the mail or a drive to the lake for a picnic and a walk. Nothing too extreme.
1 comment:
Hey Beth!
So happy you updated! The house sounds like so much work, but i'm sure it will be amazing when you are finished!
I can't wait to come and visit it sometime soon!
I can't imagine how hard nursing must be. You have to know so much-and im sure it's always new! wow.
Miss you...
Post a Comment