I love my children... a lot. We prayed for both of them before they were concieved, they were definately not accidents. Sometimes we never thought we would have children and then our little miracles arrived. Such a blessing that words could never describe. They are absolutely precious. And I wouldn't trade them for the world.
Although, lately I've been running on 4-5 hours of broken sleep a night. This makes for one not pleasant mommy. I feel like I"ve done about 125 night shifts in a row. any shift workers out there will know what I mean. Vague nasuea most of the time, headaches and your limbs sort of feel detached from your body. I don't know how much longer I can do this. Its sad when you have a full dream and look at the clock and you were asleep for 3 minutes.
Do I want one night of at least 6 consecutive hours of sleep? Yes please! But I still wouldn't trade my little beauties for it. That's how much I love you! I guess one day I'll look back at this and just laugh, it will seem so fleeting, but today, it just feels never ending.
Please sleep a little longer tonight my Matthias, and Jil please turn off that 4am alarm clock in your head. I would greatly appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment