February 07, 2012

A Few Moments from the last days.


 My sweet Jily fell asleep on the couch and after getting her up so that she will actually sleep tonight, she went to her room and fell asleep in her bed. Ok, everyone telling me she doesn't need an afternoon nap, just come on over and TRY waking her up. there is no use, she is comatose to the world and will be a bear if you try to change that.

My drummer girl. She learns so much from watching Jeff and I. I won't even realize it and then she mimicks me completely. This obviously came from watching her daddy!


My little sweethearts. We had a rough night and just ended up all snuggling in bed after Jeff went to the church to work. I love bed snuggles and this reminded me of a picture of my sister and I snuggling in bed when we were about the same age, so precious!

In relation to my last post, we have had a few better nights. Less crying, less time up with Jil and Matthias, despite his 4 month shots is getting a little better sleep. I feel more human and have started tackling a few Pintrest projects! Hopefully I'll post about those too.

No comments: