My little boy is 2! These past two years have flown by and Matthias has been a whirlwind of a child right from the get go! He was born within 50minutes of arriving at the hospital and he has not slowed down since. He makes me laugh countless times in a day. I love his imagination, he dinosaur rawrs, his puppy act, how he pretends to be a baby in Jer's little rocker chair. He has a smile that goes on forever and a giggle that lights up my heart. He is quick to say sorry, share a toy when asked and give hugs. He already refuses to kiss me goodnight but says "love you so, again" many times each night as I tickle and kiss him saying "I'll eat you up I love you so!" from Where the Wild Things Are! He is THAT delicious.... and wild! We have survived one broken leg, a bout of severe tonsillitis that this mommy will NEVER forget and countless bumps, bruises, scrapes, cuts and "bumble bee stings". I love your curiosity, sense of adventure and sense of humor. I love your love for machines and that because of you I now know the differences between front loaders, back hoes, high hoes, bobcats (or skid steers), dump trucks, tractors, combines, balers, sprayers, swathers, forklifts, quads and lawnmowers. You are so precious Matthias, God's gracious answer to many prayers. Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
He is just too much! So cute!
Post a Comment